martedì 27 giugno 2017

Colorful Unicorns & Winged Horses

Unicorni e Cavallini alati01

"In the last weeks I only drew Unicorns and winged horses of every type and color in a simple - and cute! *__* - way...
It all happened because my sister told me that she wanted to celebrate her daughter's birthday using Unicorns as party theme, and asked if I was able to help her with the decorations...
...So, I started by drawing some few tiny Unicorns and then I continued with the winged horses.
... Now I like them so much that I would love to make a collections of objects and clothes (first of all pajamas.... because I really have a thing for pajamas! XD) about them! This would be a dream! <3
These are the main type that I drew so far... As you can see their wings are of different type of animals and insects.
Drawing them is so fun! :D

Tecniques used: ink and PC"

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento