mercoledì 19 marzo 2014

Season of memories

Art Nouveau Frame01


"Last week, talking to my father about the nice weather, he started to say aloud a doggerel about the months of the year that his father was used to recite.
He was a bit disappointed because he couldn't remember it in full, so I decided to search for it on the internet, and I found it! ^_^
When I read it out loud for him, he was almost moved .
Seeing him like that, I promised him that I would have done a nice frame for that doggerel, so that he could always remember it.
Yesterday I worked all day to finish it in time, 'cause today is Father's day.
This is the result. ^_^

I took the hint for the natural frame from this image found on the internet:

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1000324/103/v/950/depositphotos_1033511-Frame-four-seasons.jpg

Than I've personalised it putting other particulars all in a Art Nouveau style (that I love!).

I worked on a A3 sheet using pencil, ink and watercolors."

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento